This page will collect material about the course, given in the WS23/24 at Uni Bonn.
- Some organisatorial information and inspiration can be found here : https://jocho.de/mp_kurs.html
- First Meeting / Expectation / Orga, Floorwork 1 : Session1
- talking (again), core isolation, Floorwork 2, stretching routine development : session2
- session4 (5.11)
- session6 (19.11)
- session7 (26.11)
- Headmovements (dance/expression/aestatics, combat/efficiency, flow/open-minded)
- Floorwork shoulder roll -> Falling
- here a nice drill exercise (time = 0:33)
- Social Dancing / Contact Improvisation
- Competitive / Compat-like games
- 'throwing the arms' movements (punching, thworing balls, setting up for jumping/flipping, ...)
- Massage (Mainly Thai/Shiatsu)
- I'm open for your wishes/ideas. Just write me an E-Mail ->
If you feel like getting more 'scientific' about it, here are some resources.
- Check out the work of Charles Poliquin
- If you feel like watching youtube videos (that could actually be an intense lecture) check out this 3 part video series : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiflZvH8OKo
- also feel free to check out other stuff of this guy. Very Scientific.